Header image
Manitoba's Foodsafe Handling
line decor
line decor

New Businesses

Anyone starting a new food business, large or small e.g. hotdog cart, small specialty restaurant or just providing or delivering food, must have a valid Food Handler Certificate.

See By-Law

Necessary equipment may be purchased in Winnipeg.
Check the City of Winnipeg By-Law for minimum requirements.

There are restaurant supply retailers to purchase your thermometers, test strips (for checking sanitizer levels), and pots, cooking utensils etc.

Check your yellow pages for food equipment supplies.
Starting a new food business?
Supplies for a new business



If you would like to register for a course, please click and enter all pertinent information.

Upcoming Courses
This is a list of all upcoming courses, please check here for newly added events.

Please email us if you require any information about the FoodSafe courses held in the Manitoba area.